Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop Elements 6 - Photos hidden?

Hi, I was editing a photo and try to save the edit version onto a separate folder. When I did that,the original photo does not show up in my Organize folder in Photoshop. I tried to reupload the picture but Photoshop tells me that the pictures exist. How can I get Photoshop to show all my photos.



I tried the ''show hidden files' but it doesn't work.



Thanks in advance.



Photoshop Elements 6 - Photos hidden?antivirus software



Weird! All of my photos that are in Photoshop, are also in the My Pictures folder!



Photoshop Elements 6 - Photos hidden?computer virus



Well I assume you have saved the edited version under a different file name. So just go to start-search and find the original file name.



It's got to be there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment