Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop is it worth it?

I don't want to pay $600 dollars for photoshop but I found a version: Photoshop Elements 6. And it is only $100. My question is: Is photoshop worth the cash you spend? Is it really as good as people say it is?



Photoshop is it worth it?aurora



If you are honestly into graphic design, there is nothing that comes close to Photoshop, the full version. If you are only an amateur who does not need to get into mega photo editing and all the wonderful things that Photoshop does, then I suppose elements is OK. It doesn't even do a tenth of the things that the full version does, however.



If you are serious, you'll get the real version of photoshop. If you only need to open PSD files and do extremely minor editing, then you only need elements.



Photoshop is it worth it?download



I have this version PE 6) and the huge book on how to use it. I must say it drives me nuts. If you enjoy spending hours on unraveling all the instructions it is worth the price, but for ease of use Paint Shop Pro is better.
No piece of software is worth that much money. If you're interested in a free version... let me know, I have connections.
Depends on how u plan to use it and if ur interested in what it has to offer. If u enjoy working with pictures, and want ur pics to look as good as possible, photoshop is brilliant. Not only pics, u can design covers and simple figures and objects as well. Besides, if ur worrying abt spending that much money, u can get a torrent off the net for the entire software absolutely free :)
You might want to consider Paint Shop Pro as an alternative. I used it for years even when I also had a copy of Photoshop on my windoze box. Now, however, I use GIMP, which is free! Although it takes time to get used to GIMP and its features, it is worth the try considering how much it you spend for it.



http://www.gimp.org/
Hi Abbey,



To answer this question, you need to tell me what you want to use this graphics software for?



If it's just for simple web graphics design and editing, Photoshop Elements is probably sufficient.



If you want more complicated features such as air-brushing, creating special fx etc, Photoshop is more suitable for you.



Tell me more and I might be able to advice you better.



Kind regards,



Aldric Chang
If you check out this Video of Photoshop in action you will say yes!!:)



http://hubpages.com/_www/hub/digital-cos...

No comments:

Post a Comment