Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop photo editing?

I have a bit of Photoshop experience, but it's mostly in basic modification of images and collaging them - I rarely do the advanced stuff, like layering an image, etc. Right now, though, because I'm the only person in my class that's a techie with Photoshop experience, I'm the one that has to make the cover for a class scrapbook.



My task is to get a picture of a desk, and then Photoshop words onto the picture of the desk, so that it appears as if the words were etched into the desk. How do I do that?



Photoshop photo editing?antivirus



Here's a link to a tutorial that may be useful. Vary the fonts that you choose for each name and try writing a few free-hand with a small-size brush tool.



http://www.askphotoshop.com/carved-in-wo...



Remember, keep each name as a separate layer so you can muck around with blending/light/Filters etc without ruining your whole image.



Photoshop photo editing?computer



You've got the picture of the desk, right?



Now open the picture in photoshop and use the ''text'' tool to type some text on that picture.



Modify the font size appropriately so that it looks nicely placed on the desk.



Use ''Edit %26gt; Transform %26gt; Rotate'' or ''Edit %26gt; Transform %26gt; Skew'' commands or both of them to nicely align the text with the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment