Friday, August 20, 2010

Photoshop issues?

Hey, I'm just got the trial version of Photoshop CS3 Extended, and I'm pretty new to it (photoshop that is), and I'm having some problems. I'm not sure if it's due to it being a trial, but whatever. For some reason, my 'blur' tool is not working. Anyone know how to fix it? Or any explaination? Second, what is a 'smart object', how is it useful, and what can I do with it?



If anyone has any good Photoshop tutorials for beginners, let me know. I'm determined to learn how to use this program!!



Photoshop issues?bmw



As far as the blur tool is concerned, which one isn't working? There are no less than eleven listed under the Filter menu, not to mention the options available under the Blur tool on the Toolbox.



A ''smart'' object is useful when you have a number of different elements which you wish to combine into one, but still keep the ability to separately edit each individual element. It would enable you, for example, to move a complete object anywhere on the canvas, and then make any changes to the elements in the new location.



There's a new book on Photoshop just been mounted on the web for download by an outfit called SitePoint. It's only available for a period of 30 days, so I'd advise getting hold of this as quickly as possible. The link to this is as follows:-



http://photoshop.aws.sitepoint.com/



  • code for hi5
  • last name origin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment